For 2023, the Jeep Renegade has a number of package upgrades—which are different in the US and Canada. Canadians simply get a Detonator Yellow paint option and a Trailhawk Elite Group with leather, eight-way driver’s seat, LED exterior lighting, and the towing package. Americans get the same yellow paint option, as well as:
- Adaptive cruise becomes standard on Limited
- Latitude Premium Group added with numerous winter-weather features, auto-dim rear mirror, power eight-way driver’s seat, roof rails and cornering fog lamps
- High Altitude Package for Limited with special wheels and grille rings
- Limited Elite Group with LED exterior lighting (cornering front fogs, projector headlamps, taillamps, DRLs), auto high beams, park assist, front/rear park sensors, and windshield wiper deicer
- Trailhawk Elite Group, but not the Canadian version: this one has leather, eight-way driver’s seat, heated steering wheel and front seats, and windshield wiper deicer, but not the LED lighting or towing package
- Premium Lighting Group for Trailhawk with the LED lighting
The Renegade has a 1.3 liter turbo engine and nine-speed automatic, with active grille shutters on all models but Trailhawk for greater aero efficiency.