Jeep® is bringing back the Wrangler High Tide and Wrangler Jeep Beach special-edition models to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Jeep Beach in Daytona Beach, Florida.
The 2023 Jeep Wrangler High Tide will be open for orders this month with deliveries expected “to arrive in time for next April’s Jeep Beach week.” The cost is $51,540 plus $1,795 destination. 500 High Tides will be made as Jeep Beach models, with decals, a swing gate plaque, shifter medallion, and embroidered leather seats, starting at $54,040 plus destination.
The High Tide is based on the Sport S with V-6 and eight-speed automatic transmission. On top of this Jeep adds:
- Xtreme Recon Package
- 35-inch BF Goodrich T/A KO2 tires
- 17-by-8-inch beadlock-capable wheels
- 4.56 rear axle ratio
- 1.5-inch factory suspension lift with uniquely tuned shocks
- Hinge-gate reinforcement by Mopar
- Jack spacer by Mopar
- Tire relocation kit by Mopar
- Wheel flare extensions
- Body-color hardtop
- Sunrider Fliptop
- LED headlamps and fog lamps
- Rock rails
- Sand/slush mats
- High Tide hood decals
The Jeep Beach High Tide adds:
- Jeep Beach hood decals, plaques, and shifter medallion
- Mopar Katzkin leather seats embroidered with Jeep Beach
- Body-color fenders
Both special editions come in six colors: Hydro Blue, High Velocity, Black, Bright White, Punk’n, and Sting Gray.