- New for 2023 is an optional 12-inch digital gauge cluster with “nearly two dozen” different menus, five tiles for quick data, analog or digital readouts, and user profiles—on all types of Ram truck including chassis cabs.
- A new Ram 1500 Limited Elite Edition has a multi-function tailgate with a “tailgate ajar” warning light, bed step, adjustable cargo tie-downs, bed extender, and cargo divider. Interior features are a “jeweled” shifter, unique gauge cluster theme, premium leather seats with heat and ventilation for the front row, seude headliner, heated steering wheel, and bright pedals.
- Ram 1500 (RAM)RED returns on Limited Crew Cabs, with red grille and door badging and a badge on the console lid.
- Ram Rebel now has Selec-Speed Control standard
- 12-inch touch screens now include emergency vehicle alerts; 22-inch all-terrain tires are optional with the Off-Road Group on Laramie and above; rear seat reminder alerts and LED hitch lamps are standard; and the glove box has a UV light which can go on for three minutes to kill bacteria.
- Chassis cabs have trailer reverse steering control; after entering measurements, the computer can control the steering wheel as you turn a dial in the direction you want the trailer to go.
- Digital rear view mirrors are optional (to act as though there is nothing blocking the rear view) on heavy duty pickups and chassis cabs.
- Trailer Tow pages on chassis cabs include trailer tire pressure, auxiliary camera shortcuts, towing gauges, brake status, and tow specific navigation
- A wireless trailer kit has up to four cameras, including night vision, is optional across the lineup, with limited availability for wired cameras; for chassis cabs and heavy duty pickups.
- Power telescoping tow mirrors are optional on all heavy duty and chassis cab models.
- 360° view has been enhanced with larger screens and other improvements.
- A mirror-mounted camera system includes front and side camera views activated by parking, and blind spot views activated by turn signals.
- Heavy duty Laramie and Limited pickups can have sport performance hoods.
- In 2022, Dodge launched the Jailbreak edition of the Redeye Charger and Challenger; this year, the package will be optional with other Hellcat Chargers and Challengers. Heritage colors for Charger and Challenger include Plum Crazy and B6 Blue, with 14 colors.
- The Chrysler 300 continues into 2023 with the Touring, Touring L, and 300S; the latter has an optional Hemi with 363 hp and 394 lb-ft of torque. New for 2023: the SafetyTec Plus is optional on the base Touring model, providing numerous high-tech safety and convenience features.
- No new-for-2023 features were noted for Pacifica; Canadians get one Chrysler Grand Caravan model, the SXT.
2023 Jeep updates have already been reported in separate stories.