The Mopar ’21 Ram 1500 is an option pack for the Big Horn/Lone Star Crew Cab 4×4, limited to 250 units: 210 in the United States and 40 in Canada. Available colors are Billet Silver, Bright White, Flame Red, and Hydro Blue.
The new 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star Crew Cab 4×4 is well-equipped from the factory with 20-inch black wheels riding on 275/55R20 all-season tires, black grille badges, body-color bumper, door handles, and fender flares, and a Mopar bed step. The Mopar ’21 Special Edition Package (sales code AYD) adds the following content:
- Package-exclusive items:
- Black exterior decals, exhaust tips, and grille surround
- Serialized Mopar ’21 instrument-panel badge with build-sequence number
- Cloth seats with Light Diesel Gray stitching, embroidered Mopar logo in seatbacks, and Molle bags on back sides
- Mopar ’21 owner kit
- Mopar items available on other Rams:
- Mopar black off-road style running boards
- Spray-in bedliner
- Adjustable tie downs
- Tow hooks
- Dual-trailer camera prep
- Body-color, one-piece tonneau cover
- All-weather floor mats
As with previous Mopar special editions, it has an owner kit in a custom box, with a personalized metal certificate of authenticity and a rendering of the truck by the Mopar Design team. The sole engine is the 5.7 Hemi, with the eight-speed automatic; it will be available this summer for $8,500 plus the cost of the underlying truck.